Introduction

If you are looking for my amateur radio blog this isn't it. Every now and then I have something to say that does not fit in to what I want to post at CQHQ so that will be posted here. What you can expect to find here is my opinions on current affairs, family news and funny stuff that made me smile.

Friday 30 July 2010

Predator Escapes

Don't cinemas want my custom? My son's and I were going to go and see the new movie 'Predators' on Thursday night, but when my eldest called to book tickets he was told that the only showings during the week were at 23:30 hours and that they were not in 3-D. If we wanted to see it at a sensible time and in 3-D we would have to go Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Due to my work pattern I cannot make those showings so I guess I will have to either buy the DVD or wait until it is on Sky TV.

My original post about Predators is here.

2 comments:

  1. WELL GO AND SEE "KARATE KID" NOT IN 3 D NOT IN 2 D JUST USUAL..PAY YER MONEY BUY YER POPCORN AND STAMP YER FEET WHEN PEARL & DEAN COME ON

    SIMPLE,S.

    NEVER DID ME ANY HARM ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will wait for that one to come on TV. Not the kind of film I am inclined to pay good money to watch, although Jackie Chan is always good entertainment.

    ReplyDelete