Introduction

If you are looking for my amateur radio blog this isn't it. Every now and then I have something to say that does not fit in to what I want to post at CQHQ so that will be posted here. What you can expect to find here is my opinions on current affairs, family news and funny stuff that made me smile.

Thursday 17 June 2010

2011 Range Rover Revealed

I cannot allow myself to get too excited because I will not be buying one but the new Range Rover which is due out in September has been revealed and it is quite tasty. More Diana Rigg than Angela Jolie, more down to earth style than Tomb Raider flash. It has that cool superiority that is Land Rover and a new underlying sophistication that just adds to that go anywhere confidence.



Read more at AutoExpress , Car Magazine , Car Keys and Land Rover Owner International

No comments:

Post a Comment