Introduction

If you are looking for my amateur radio blog this isn't it. Every now and then I have something to say that does not fit in to what I want to post at CQHQ so that will be posted here. What you can expect to find here is my opinions on current affairs, family news and funny stuff that made me smile.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Comedy Awards 2010 *** VOTE Ed Byrne ***

Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Awards 2010 *** VOTE Ed Byrne *** http://bit.ly/mm-comedy-god
There are so many good comedians out there who you could vote for but I am voting for Ed Byrne. Ed is out there on edge between mainstream comedy and alternative yet manages to pull it off without resorting to the gutter. Vote for him this time, he might be 'Byrned out' by next year.

Fosters lager - for when the real beer has run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment