Introduction

If you are looking for my amateur radio blog this isn't it. Every now and then I have something to say that does not fit in to what I want to post at CQHQ so that will be posted here. What you can expect to find here is my opinions on current affairs, family news and funny stuff that made me smile.

Thursday 23 December 2010

A few bad jokes

A few bad jokes but not quite as bad as those in Christmas crackers...

It was Thursday and the Booblie Oobulie bird was sitting in his favourite tree when he spied a Boa Constrictor passing by. "That's a big worm" he thought "I'll have that for my tea!" He flew down and tried to attack the snake, which crushed him and swallowed him whole.

The moral of this story is ambition can be a good thing but an over estimation of your abilities can get you in trouble.

...Or maybe "He should have gone to Specsavers."

I was in a bar the other night waiting for my pal Louis when a short wrinkled guy came in wearing a Parka. As we stood at the bar waiting to be served he told me he was an Eskimo. His name was near impossible to pronounce but said "Everyone calls me Ig." Just then my friend walked in and I was able to introduce them. "Ig, Lou!" I announced.

An officious looking man walked up to a woman who was breast feeding. "Mrs Walker" he said "I know breast is best but you cannot feed your son here." "But" she protested "that woman is feeding her baby." "Yes Mrs Walker" said the man "but Johnny is 25 and you are freaking out the other passengers on the bus."

No comments:

Post a Comment